#BoosBoobsBooze Challenge 2017 Official Rules
Sponsored by The Penthouse Club, New Orleans.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Contest is open only to those who are legal residents of the United States and Canada, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of The Penthouse Club, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”) are not eligible to win. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of The Penthouse Club as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 10/02/17 12:01a CDT and ending 10/25/17 11:59p CDT. All online entries must be received by 10/25/17 11:59p CDT.
- How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submission in accordance with the rules posted at www.penthouseclubneworleans.com/boos-boobs-booze-halloween-contest/. After following The Penthouse Club, New Orleans’ Instagram profile or Facebook page, liking the Contest announcement image and tagging two friends on the post, entrants should post submission videos, no longer than :20s, tagging The Penthouse Club, New Orleans’ Instagram profile or Facebook page / tagged with #BoosBoobsBooze and #PHNOcontest to their personal Instagram or Facebook pages. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Penthouse Club. You may enter only once.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive an Ultimate Party Package, valued at approximately $350, for up to five friends, complete with a premium table, 1 bottle of Fleur d'Lis Vodka & call ahead VIP entry. Package must be redeemed by 10/31/18. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by The Penthouse Club. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at The Penthouse Club’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for The Penthouse Club to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner must be 21+ to redeem prize. Winner will be selected by celebrity guest judge, Penthouse Pet/2017 ED Overall Entertainer of the Year Angela Sommers under the supervision of The Penthouse Club. Winner will be announced live and notified by Instagram or Facebook Direct Message within three (3) days following selection of Winner. The Penthouse Club shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to acknowledge announcement of the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT THE PENTHOUSE CLUB’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content, You understand and agree that The Penthouse Club, anyone acting on behalf of The Penthouse Club and The Penthouse Club’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Penthouse Club. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Penthouse Club from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which The Penthouse Club may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: The Penthouse Club reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. In such case, The Penthouse Club may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Penthouse Club. The Penthouse Club reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who doesn’t adhere to the Contest rules.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless The Penthouse Club and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New Orleans, Louisiana having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is The Penthouse Club, 727 Iberville Street, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA.
- By making a submission, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.